Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Class

The airlines messed up our flight and they tried to make up for it, so I got to go in first class. I asked for a piece of french toast and they gave me a huge tray full of french toast, syrup, OJ, water, fruit, salt and pepper and a few other things.
These were pilot wings we put upside-down to act like mustaches. This is my friend Josh who went on the mission trip with me.
This is first class as we took off.

I thought the clouds looked cool so if they were solid, you could jump from cloud to cloud.
It was hard to take a picture of myself since Josh wouldn't do it.
This is Josh ignoring me.
This is the remote to our tv.
I kept the salt and pepper from first class and I almost kept the syrup but I thought it would spill in my backpack.
--Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Wow - first class. I've never been in first class. Sounds fun. I love that picture you got of those clouds. That's really good!

    ReplyDelete