Thursday, August 19, 2010

Camp for Me #1

I went to camp for the first time this summer. I thought it was really fun. I went with my cousins from Turkey and one friend from Memphis.

This is Haley, my friend, with a new friend, Blair, and my cousin, Mary Erin.

Haley was in my cabin at camp.

Mary Erin and Haley when we were on a walk.

This is Sawyer, the girl who was in the bunk bed above me.

This is Annika, my cousin, writing a letter.


This is me and my counselor, Ms. Julie.

This is my cousin, Esther, who was in my cabin too.

This is Haley and Annika at 6 in the morning. Our counselor had told us we could just talk quietly. I put my camera on a dark setting and it turned out fuzzy.

This is Annika and me. She's my B.I.S. (I can't tell you what you what that stands for. It's our secret.)

3 comments:

  1. Great post, AB. Now we know what you REALLY did! Ahem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. B.I.S....hmmm....I'll try to figure out your secret!

    Good pictures from camp. I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love d the pictures, AB!! Something about those cabins looks a LITTLE more updated than I remember!

    ReplyDelete