Monday, May 17, 2010

Bunk Bed and Beyond


Mommy has said in the summer we have to do 3 things in school.
1. fun math (like math bingo)
2. reading
3. handwriting.
So I have decided to write in this blog & it's not my blog. Really any fish kid can write in it. This is the thing I've been meaning to get to. I've bean wanting a bunk bed for a long time. I had it all planned out. First I would get a bunk bed then, Lydia would turn 2 and she could move in with me. But then a surprise came along... we were going to get a lake house! But listen to this. Mommy & Daddy needed my double bed for the lake house and finally I got a bunk bed!
--Anna Blair

3 comments:

  1. I like your bunk bed! And the dolly on top of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I hope time flies for Lydia to move in! Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete